Skip to main content

Bookish Q&A Some Fun Facts


Welcome Everybody to the first bookish Q&A! many of you might notice, I never done an actual Q&A on this blog before so why not get cracking and this was the idea I had last night, because I really want to do fun things on this blog, but never had the ideas to do that and by the way, I got new books! so book reviews are back and more than ever! so let get started on this Q&A

1. Q: what made you decide to make this blog?

A:I wanted to talk about books and inspire people who don't like reading, to realise they picked the wrong book and there doing the reading wrong, Books has helped me through my life because I can escape into a character shoes and explore the pains and struggles, this blog has helped me to express my own views on books I love and hate and what the author sometimes can do better.

2.Q:What your favourite Childhood book?

A:Clarice Bean By Lauren Child, I always say this book because I love Lauren and I remember she was the first author, who got me into reading an actual children's book and I really enjoyed the adventures and how she writes, one thing I notice of Lauren when she writes, it always feel like a real mission and your there watching her characters get into action.

3.Q:What your writing process like?

A:This gets mentioned a lot these days and I think my writing voice has changed because I look back at books, I made when I was just 12 years old and I look at the novels I wrote about maybe I was 15-16 around the school days and things like that, so I feel I can write deeper things and express more emotion because that what you need, writing is like art if you rush it, you're going to have to start it all over again, so Writing is not a game or a race it's a patience process.

4.Q:Why do you write a lot of male Characters Instead of Female?

A:This was a question people ask me a lot ever since I started writing, because when I was a kid I was sort of a big Tomboy and I enjoyed a lot of Male Characters from TV shows and kids books and many places where I found the boys more fun than the Females and I think boys in books and anywhere give you more of a laugher and humour than girls and I think it depends on the friends you had when you was a kid too, many authors write for girls because maybe they grew up in a girl society and when I was a kid I grew up with boys more than girls, so I feel the emotions more in a male voice because I generally feel there too many female characters upon the book I read mostly.

5.Q:What Type Of Person Are You?

A:I am a adventurous girl who fights and struggles her missions and explore great things and has a huge imagination where she often finds herself daydreaming of a fictional boyfriend, she discovered from the last book she have read and loving her creativity wanting to inspire the world and make everyone know that she's different in a cute special way and makes her wisdom be heard every time.

I think its time for me to end this Q&A here and thank you all for reading, I might do another one if possible.


xo
SeekingBookWorm




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Deal With Writers Block (Tips To Help You Out!)

Hey Everyone today I decided to give my tips of how to deal with writers block to make you not panic about them as much. first of all what is writers block? its something that happens when you have this really cool idea for your character then your brain decides to switch off, so you'll end up staring at the screen for an idea nothing comes out and that's what called a writers block, we authors go through them a lot they're annoying to get over by but you don't have to be alone from my tips I'll be giving you to try and avoid them as you can! My Tips for beating writers block: Read as much as you can (I know this can be a difficult one but you know reading does help the grammar and imagination flow a lot better so I always recommend for you to read more as you can) Do some exercises to warm up your brain (Do you know that working out also helps writers block because sometimes as authors we need to get our brains moving too sometimes going

The Idea Of Tommy & Daniel

Hello Everyone welcome back to another blog post! Today post is actually a special one since "The Step Love" turns one year today and I asked everyone what plans I should do and by the way I loved the answers from bookstagram but I decided maybe I talk about how Tommy and Daniel came to reality for me to talk about them all the time to you guys. I remember it was 2015 and I was sitting in my room thinking of what else to write then this boy appeared into my mind and I thought about it twice then I saw another boy came as his brother then that's where I saw a Tommy and his little brother Daniel, then I started to see a boy and a girl forming something together and that's how Sarah and Tommy came then other more people plus Harriet too and the ideas for making Tommy and Daniel are not really my strength or anything, I think God knew I was an author since I was writing The Little Bear Stories and I wrote The Last Day Of School Term in 2010 then I took a long hiatus

Simon Vs.The Homo Sapiens Agenda Book Review

*This May Contain Some Spoilers* The story talks about a sixteen year old Gay Protagonist Simon Spier, who is gay but hasn't came out yet to his family or friends and doesn't know who he is or wants to be yet, Simon has a very strong friendship with a boy he meets on Tumblr called Creek wood Secrets called Blue and the two of them start talking to each other as their relationship gets stronger Simon thinks he never met Blue or have met Blue, he seeks around wanting to know who Blue is, also Martin is Simon's classmate and Martin has a crush on one of Simon's female friends called Abby, which she doesn't like him and Martin tells Simon he doesn't help him out with Abby, he'll tell the whole school the secret identity Simon keeps which means he is Gay, Simon tries to help Martin with Abby while on the other hand Abby ended up falling for Nick and after Martin does a Tumblr post about Simon and Blue, Simon then felt everything in his world was about to f