Skip to main content

Why I Love Bookstagram?


Hello Everyone two posts in a row why not? I decided to talk about why I love Bookstagram so much and what it means to me.

First thing first we'll start off with what's Boookstagram? Bookstagram is basically a bookish community where everyone around the world fan girls about their love for books and reading also doing fun challenges with their bookish friends and for some people Bookstagram is a job due to getting paid to review the book or an ad for the publishers and some people do rep search for bookish brands and new shops coming.

So why do I love bookstagram so much?

it has been a great understanding community that boosted my niche and helped me to express myself more better ever since I was a kid I struggled expressing myself because no one gives me the chance to do that but on Bookstagram I am giving the chance to be myself without judgement and everyone I've met in the community is very nice and understanding, I also gained a lot of support for my book too, if you're an author with a bookstagram you can do writing and books combine to one like I do.

I tend to also do theme borders to bring color and fun into my feeds so that what made me had a happy and fun niche because that what makes me who I am naturally.

I also support my friends on there too whilst they do for me, I'm always commenting nice things on their photos and comfort them when they're feeling down or lost because my friends in real life don't like reading and writing as me and I remember having the blog.

 but I wanted somewhere to have an outlet then my cousins told me why not be in a community where people love writing and reading as you and I thought Oh okay let's try I did have a personal Instagram and convert it into a bookstagram around 2015-2016 then I left around then due to not liking my real life friends being there so I went back to Instagram in 2017 then made Word.Addictxo. 

by the way there a lot of bookworm girls than boys so it makes things a bit more open and understandable as well I also love how disability is so respected and understood I have spoken about my condition a couple of times and everyone was so lovely about it which means a lot to me.


how my username Word.Addictxo came around to be a thing?

When I was trying to make my new Instagram handle name my old computer the keyboard wasn't working and I was only left with and I tried again, again it was still the same Word.Addictxo so I decided to go with it and that's how my username was born and however a few friends told me they like the name because it's easy to find me and I also loved my name because it's short and easy for me to login in with without trying to remember so much (Always keep a small short simple name while starting bookstagram it helps!)

Thank you all for listening to why I love Bookstagram
xo
SeekingBookWorm









Comments

  1. I'm so glad I met you on bookstagram, I'm thankful for the community there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wanted to join Instagram at first. It didn't interest me and I thought it was only for people who were photographers. But then some friends suggested I joined to advertised my books on there. Since joining I have met so many great writer friends and bookstagammers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I agree with this too I’m so glad to meet you and everyone too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Deal With Writers Block (Tips To Help You Out!)

Hey Everyone today I decided to give my tips of how to deal with writers block to make you not panic about them as much. first of all what is writers block? its something that happens when you have this really cool idea for your character then your brain decides to switch off, so you'll end up staring at the screen for an idea nothing comes out and that's what called a writers block, we authors go through them a lot they're annoying to get over by but you don't have to be alone from my tips I'll be giving you to try and avoid them as you can! My Tips for beating writers block: Read as much as you can (I know this can be a difficult one but you know reading does help the grammar and imagination flow a lot better so I always recommend for you to read more as you can) Do some exercises to warm up your brain (Do you know that working out also helps writers block because sometimes as authors we need to get our brains moving too sometimes going

The Idea Of Tommy & Daniel

Hello Everyone welcome back to another blog post! Today post is actually a special one since "The Step Love" turns one year today and I asked everyone what plans I should do and by the way I loved the answers from bookstagram but I decided maybe I talk about how Tommy and Daniel came to reality for me to talk about them all the time to you guys. I remember it was 2015 and I was sitting in my room thinking of what else to write then this boy appeared into my mind and I thought about it twice then I saw another boy came as his brother then that's where I saw a Tommy and his little brother Daniel, then I started to see a boy and a girl forming something together and that's how Sarah and Tommy came then other more people plus Harriet too and the ideas for making Tommy and Daniel are not really my strength or anything, I think God knew I was an author since I was writing The Little Bear Stories and I wrote The Last Day Of School Term in 2010 then I took a long hiatus

Simon Vs.The Homo Sapiens Agenda Book Review

*This May Contain Some Spoilers* The story talks about a sixteen year old Gay Protagonist Simon Spier, who is gay but hasn't came out yet to his family or friends and doesn't know who he is or wants to be yet, Simon has a very strong friendship with a boy he meets on Tumblr called Creek wood Secrets called Blue and the two of them start talking to each other as their relationship gets stronger Simon thinks he never met Blue or have met Blue, he seeks around wanting to know who Blue is, also Martin is Simon's classmate and Martin has a crush on one of Simon's female friends called Abby, which she doesn't like him and Martin tells Simon he doesn't help him out with Abby, he'll tell the whole school the secret identity Simon keeps which means he is Gay, Simon tries to help Martin with Abby while on the other hand Abby ended up falling for Nick and after Martin does a Tumblr post about Simon and Blue, Simon then felt everything in his world was about to f