The book is about our FMC Stevie Baker who’s the sister of Blair Baker a famous superstar one day Stevie and her parents went to see Blair perform live on stage while she was on stage Blair suddenly died and it became a headline news to the internet and everyone who knew her and Stevie wanted to take on the case to find out what happened to her sister whole grieving for her niece Mia who ended up missing but got revealed she died by Kirk Blair manager and Annie who was Stevie sister in law by her brother Hal killed Blair due to what happened to Mia and Colby who was a super fan of Blair became Stevie’s best friend to help so the two of them went uncover to find out what happened..
Without explaining too much since I don’t want to spoil it for those who haven’t read it MAN this book was UNPUTDOWNABLE and SO GOOOD!!!!! I literally didn’t want to even have a shower because I was so invested in Stevie and Colby they’re the best detective Duo in any good YA teen mystery Ms Pearson made me eat this book up a lot I had so much fun reading it was different from any book I picked up and I’m so glad I did and I can’t wait for book two that comes out next year!
Until I see you again for the next review,
xo
SeekingBookWorm

Comments
Post a Comment