Back in 2012 I had my first boyfriend Matt on imvu which is a virtual game
(at the time people didn't call imvu a game because they took it as real life so when you said game at the time it turns into an offensive thing but now people have accepted it as a game)
and we dated for a while then we got married after that we decided to have a baby then I decided to call the baby boy James and Matt didn’t like James so we should call him Josh ever since Josh never left my mind or world I even wrote him as a ya sport romance called off his league where he was known as a quarterback at his high school football team but after having an ankle injury his world got turned upside down so he couldn't play anymore but I became stressed of the story so I deleted but I wished I didn’t because I loved talking about Josh at the time that way but I feel sometimes because he’s an imvu baby speaking about a baby you had on a game bringing him to reality felt weird for me the time I had Josh at the time I had a friend called Jack he was there but he didn’t help me a lot with Josh because he liked me but I didn’t like him so he went to get a girlfriend called Steph but when this girl saw me for the first time she didn’t like me and started creating stories about me which wasn’t true to people and Josh was still a new born in my hands since Matt who was his dad didn’t care for him so I became a single mother doing everything on myself the image you see on the top is Josh now as a fifteen year old so yes the boy has grown and everything when I was on Weeworld another virtual game I had a boyfriend on there called David and we had two children called Lily and Julian on there so Lily is 17 and Julian is 8 so Josh is the middle child
When I see you again until next time,
xo
SeekingBookWorm


Comments
Post a Comment