Skip to main content

The Nicest Girl Book Review

 



I finished this in one sitting and it was very raw and relatable story I’ve ever heard in a young adult I’m thankful for Jo for gifting me her wonderful debut because it really does make you feel a lot of things about being nice and everything in reality…

The story takes place on a sixth former called Anna Campbell who’s known for being too nice Anna struggles with being nice because she’s generally a nice person which makes people take advantage of her that when she welcomes a new boy called Ryan into her friendship group in the end Ryan was mad because he sort of had feelings for her but Anna didn’t have that for him but after she spends time babysitting for a mother and her two sons Anna falls for the oldest boy Ben while she babysits his little brother Charlie I loved the relationship between Anna and Ben you can feel the love they had for each other I hope Sophie gets to expand more in the nicest girl characters in the next book for a debut I really adored this book so much I couldn’t put it down and I never stopped thinking about Anna I left her world with a big smile and a tiny bit of sadness because I want to be able to see her again in a sequel…

xo
seekingbookworm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Deal With Writers Block (Tips To Help You Out!)

Hey Everyone today I decided to give my tips of how to deal with writers block to make you not panic about them as much. first of all what is writers block? its something that happens when you have this really cool idea for your character then your brain decides to switch off, so you'll end up staring at the screen for an idea nothing comes out and that's what called a writers block, we authors go through them a lot they're annoying to get over by but you don't have to be alone from my tips I'll be giving you to try and avoid them as you can! My Tips for beating writers block: Read as much as you can (I know this can be a difficult one but you know reading does help the grammar and imagination flow a lot better so I always recommend for you to read more as you can) Do some exercises to warm up your brain (Do you know that working out also helps writers block because sometimes as authors we need to get our brains moving too sometimes going

The Idea Of Tommy & Daniel

Hello Everyone welcome back to another blog post! Today post is actually a special one since "The Step Love" turns one year today and I asked everyone what plans I should do and by the way I loved the answers from bookstagram but I decided maybe I talk about how Tommy and Daniel came to reality for me to talk about them all the time to you guys. I remember it was 2015 and I was sitting in my room thinking of what else to write then this boy appeared into my mind and I thought about it twice then I saw another boy came as his brother then that's where I saw a Tommy and his little brother Daniel, then I started to see a boy and a girl forming something together and that's how Sarah and Tommy came then other more people plus Harriet too and the ideas for making Tommy and Daniel are not really my strength or anything, I think God knew I was an author since I was writing The Little Bear Stories and I wrote The Last Day Of School Term in 2010 then I took a long hiatus

Simon Vs.The Homo Sapiens Agenda Book Review

*This May Contain Some Spoilers* The story talks about a sixteen year old Gay Protagonist Simon Spier, who is gay but hasn't came out yet to his family or friends and doesn't know who he is or wants to be yet, Simon has a very strong friendship with a boy he meets on Tumblr called Creek wood Secrets called Blue and the two of them start talking to each other as their relationship gets stronger Simon thinks he never met Blue or have met Blue, he seeks around wanting to know who Blue is, also Martin is Simon's classmate and Martin has a crush on one of Simon's female friends called Abby, which she doesn't like him and Martin tells Simon he doesn't help him out with Abby, he'll tell the whole school the secret identity Simon keeps which means he is Gay, Simon tries to help Martin with Abby while on the other hand Abby ended up falling for Nick and after Martin does a Tumblr post about Simon and Blue, Simon then felt everything in his world was about to f